Monday, January 11, 2016

Policy changes to the blog

FYI, I have decided to make some policy changes to this blog to keep everything in order.  Murag naay mga tao dinhi nga pabadlong.

I will no longer allow person ads in this blog.  If you are looking for hook up or just sex, this is not the blog for you.  This blog is for discussion on spas or massage related topics.  I will still answer some questions not related to spas or massage but it will be limited.

There are male therapists whose names are banned from this blog.  They are notorious for advertising themselves online and sometimes with the help of their patrons or "suki".  I know who you are.  I am also reading other blogs and keeping myself updated.  I have already discussed this issue before.  This is not your personal blog!  I do not make money out of this blog!  Wala intawon koy kwarta o butang makuha ani but only the satisfaction that I am helping other people discuss what they are passionate about.  One thing I hate the most are people taking advantage of my generosity or kindness.

All comments posted in this blog are moderated.  It needs my approval.  Do not keep on resending your comments.  I have also noticed that some comments are being sent to the Spam inbox.  Please bear with me.

I am doing my best to keep this blog updated, relevant and genuine para kita tanan malingaw ug malipay.  Expect more changes later on.  Thanks for supporting this blog and making this number 1 in Google search!

No comments:

Post a Comment