Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Delete this blog?

This is my message to the person who wants this blog deleted.

First of all, welcome to the digital age where everything is now openly discussed online.  Wala kay mabuhat ana.  I am not the only blog or site discussing extra services in spas.  Naa pay nakauna sa ako ug igo lang ko gi sunod.  Naa pa gani'y Facebook group nga ga storya bahin therapist ug ES.  They discuss everything from names, numbers and other details.  

While other sites are all about extra services, in this blog I try my best to promote respect and responsibility among clients and therapists.  Respect begets respect!  Check out the article I made last November 28, 2013.  Aside from that I also made an article advising spa clients on what to do in spas and how to properly deal with therapists.  Kibalo ko naay mga bastos nga client, pero naa pud mga bastos nga therapist.  Mao ng naghimo ko ani nga blog.  Click on Spa and Masseur Advise page found on the upper portion of this blog.

In one of my comments here, I expressed my concerns for therapists.  I advised some therapists to find better jobs.  In my opinion, walay kaugmaon sa pag therapist.  Pero kibalo ka unsay gi tubag sa ako sa mga therapist?  Mas dako daw kwarta sa pag therapist kay sa mu trabaho sa kompanya.  I was puzzled by this.  If you are young, being a therapist is an advantage but once you reach 27 years old, sorry ka nalang.  People might not hire you anymore.  By then you are also too old to get a job in a company.  Kasagara ang kompanya mu hire ug tao below 26 years old.  So my question now is...is it my fault that they refuse to find a more descent job?

At one time I tried to help a therapist financially.  He told me that he wants go into a "business" or something and he would pay me back later on.  But did you know what he did with the money?  Gi sugal sa kagwang.  He gambled it.  Someone told me about it and I was so pissed.   Whats worst, he tried to contact me again because he needed money.  Kabaga sa iyang dagway nga mangutang na pud.  I do not have time for people who does not HELP themselves.  Karon ako ang galisod ug kwarta!  Maayo ba na?

In regards to extra services, I don't usually ask for it.  I wait for the therapist to offer it.  One time I did not want extra service but the therapist insisted that I get one.  As in namugos na sa ako.  Read my article on Lumbago Spa.  In the first place, he started pushing my hands on his dick.  I did not ask for it.  I did not want it.  I even said NO.  Ang therapist man ang nagsugod ug hatag malisya sa massage. So who is desperate?  Me or the therapist?

If a therapist does not give me extra service, it is not a deal breaker for me.  Wala gyud koy problema ana.  I already mentioned this in my Mahumpay Spa article.  Kung naay extra, then good.  Kung wala, okay ra pud.

Mr. Anonymous or whoever you are, you might feel like a saint for preaching good morals and values in this blog but lets get real, not all therapists are like you and that is why this blog exists.  So stop waving your all mighty hands to everyone in this blog.  You might as well do that to your therapist friends.  Tell them to STOP what they are doing and get descent jobs.  Basin maminaw pa sila sa imo kay sa ako.

7 comments:

  1. Hi. Do u know any therapist who goes ATW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, are you asking for a female or male therapist? Please post your comment in the correct page.

      Delete
  2. hahahaha luoya atong "therapist"....basa2x din pag may time ayaw sigeg reklamo basaha sa maau ang http://cdomassage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the person who is asking for the name of the therapist who borrowed money from me, I am sorry but I don't want to discuss the issue further. Maluoy man ta unsahay pero kung abusado na...ay fuck you! If a person gives you kindness, do you give him back shit? Never allow yourself to be treated like shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Admin, I was referring to a male therapist who goes ATW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I had to make sure. This blog is now discussing both male and female therapist. If you posted the question in the List of Spa's in Cagayan de Oro City I would easily get your question. As for ATW, just go to Fai Thai, Metta, Elysium. Most therapist offers it. However be aware that HIV AIDS is becoming rampant in CDO.

      Delete
  5. OA ra kayo ang uban CDO Massage. Dili lang man dani sa CDO ga exist ang ES. Tapos kung naay ES na mahitabo, naa man mutual agreement sa client ug therapists. Ang importante dani dli mga botbot ang gina post nimo.

    ReplyDelete