Sunday, July 1, 2018

Finest Thai Revisit after 2 years

Spa
Finest Thai

Location
Capistrano corner Pacana Streets

Landmark
Just beside LandBank Capistrano Branch

Google Map
https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Land+Bank+of+the+Philippines/@8.4797628,124.6430869,20.24z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1859e04b2e88d75e!8m2!3d8.4798906!4d124.64321

Parking
Street Parking.  Parking can be problematic during day time but evening parking is better.

Contact Number
(to be updated)


Spa Operation
1:00pm to 12:00am (until 2am during weekends)

Services
Swedish, Shiatsu, Body Scrub, Lymphatic

Spa Review

I was walking along Capistrano Street and passed by Finest Thai.  It is probably one of the oldest spa in CDO.  The same location since it was first established as 3K Thai Spa.  If I am not mistaken it has been 2 years since my last visit to the spa.

Their rates were basically the same.  The cheapest massage is still at 195 Pesos.

I was assigned to Mr. R.  When I saw him, I was like...Jackpot!  Yes gurls, he has the looks, tall around 5'7" or 170 cm and well built.  You can see how his shirts fits him very well.

As usual I was lead to a waiting area where I got my warm foot wash and finally lead to the end of the hallway.  The cubicle had thick curtain partitions.  Good for privacy.  The bed was on the floor, no shorts but with a long cloth blanket.  Temperature was just right.

So I stripped down to my underwear, dimmed the light and waited for him to come in.  As he came in, I was lying face down, ready for his hands to gently stroke my back.  Suddenly I felt his ass on my thighs.  Oh...so this is it. Riding my ass like your bitch.

The massage was good but not great.  His massage was moderate to sometimes light.  It was acceptable compared to other shitty therapists offering only ES.

It was a typical massage and teasing.  He placed my hand on his thigh, giving me the opportunity to feel his crotch.

As he was giving my leg a massage, my cock gave him a salute.  He kept on going and going until he finally gave me a signal.  Sir...ES?

I asked him, "Pila man sad?"  he replied, "1,000 sir, maghubo ko shirt".  I refused.  It was too expensive.  We started to haggle until he agreed to 800 Pesos.  Yes it is expensive for my standards but it was a gamble.

After we agreed on the price, he then bent over and started licking and lightly nibbling my nipples.  Nice! But that was about it.  No kissing or anything.  I told him to remove his shirt and I was liking what I was seeing.  Sakto ug panglawas.  Still lying down, I sat down and reached for his nipples.  I was thirsty and hungry for it.  While I was busy with his nipples, he started stroking my now throbbing cock.  I pulled down a bit his pants and his limp cock dangled.  So I started stroking his smooth cock and licked his nipples.  It started to grow and it was a good size.  No sucking as usual.  I do not suck.  He was in a hurry to finish up. He was beating my cock like there was an emergency.  It was a bit disappointing.  It could have been better if he took his time a bit.  I came a few seconds after but had wanted more.  Bitin.  

The entire massage and ES ended in 45 minutes.  Kulang.  Mao ng gusto nako unta nga suliton.  1 hour is 1 hour.  Dili nga paspason.

Conclusion

The spa is still the same.  The area is decently maintained to some degree.  The price is competitive at 195 Pesos for their regular massage.  They still offer body scrub and other spa services.

Mr. R has potentials but thats about it, potential.  Someone must advise him to do better.

25 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried the Massage in Mallberry suites business hotel? Sorry if this is the wrong location to ask, could not find another site. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsada sa body touch robinsons master cdo massage...one hour is one hour...the therapist assigned to me was Mr. R...he offered ES but at that time dili enough akong budget sa iyang asking price...to my surprise,he continued with the massage...as i checked after,one hour jud...medyo pricey kay 399 bya peru sulit man pud...tsada pud ilang partition kay wall jud...so,if ever mu go ka for ES,assured ka sa privacy...definitely,mubalik jud ko and ds time magdala nakog enough nga pang ES budget ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha ni dapit? gusto ko makatry.. tga iligan ko sensya

      Delete
    2. Asa dapita kaning Robinson master? Didto ko sa robinson mall kitkai kgahapon. Wala ko makita ang spa gina bugal nimo.

      Delete
    3. Daot kag mata. Duol ra sa Gerrys Grill ug atbang sa BookSale

      Delete
    4. Asa dapit ning Robinson's master?? Wala ko nakita nga spa sa Rob mall kitkai. Nag Sayaang lang ko og oras tagbaw pangita. WHAT THE HELL!

      Delete
    5. Thanks sa info, yotz. Mwag sweto na jud ka aning bagaya. Nxt time naa ko cdo, ka sood nako! You could act as my town guide. Hahahahaha

      Delete
  3. contact numbr of this spa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pila diay price sa ES dha sa RObinson

      Delete
    2. 1000 peru mahangyo ra nimo ug 500...sulit kaayo, kay one hour ang massage way labot ang ES...di pa jud dali dalion, mapura sa ka ug palami ayha ka gawasan...dadto ko last saturday...hehehe

      Delete
    3. naa pud sila female thera? mga gwapa sad?

      Delete
  4. Haha ang ako gyud kay sa elysium nga spa, gi diritso raman kaha ug bira ako luso haha pero libre daw iya rang gi linggam natingala ug nakulbaan ko haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libre? Kuyaw sad nimo. Wala pa gyud ko ka try ana nga libre hehehe

      Delete
  5. Hi. I just want to share my experience. And i want someone to talk too. Im a straight guy, and since i have tried it i have been addicted on spa’s with ES. Tried on emperor’s spa, once in MC massage, and the spa infront of CUMC before. But every time i came, the guilt comes flushing down. But despite the guilt, the excitement i get from it is amazing that makes it me want to do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is normal. Each person has a different reaction to situations. As long as you are doing it safely (safe sex), no harm done. Just don't over do it hehehe There is life outside the spa :)

      Delete
  6. hi , ask lang ko if gaoffer ba ug ES ang Elements Spa diha sa Mallbery Suits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only have female therapists. So far no one has mentioned Elements. Not all spas in CDO offer ES so be aware.

      Delete
  7. kanang cge man unta kog pa massage ani na lugar, bisag baga ang kurtina, mabantayan baya japun ang abay. wa jud ko katupad ug naay nag ES. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, im straight male. asa safe mka pa massage with ES. then unsa mga sign. maulaw ko mag ask 1st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, take a bath before going to the spa. Paglugod intawon sa otin, itlog ug sampot. Kay mauwaw ka sad nga pag kuot didto naay manimaho. Mag underwear ka ra man pag massage nimo. Kung ma feel nimo nga ga kuoton na imo itlog ug otin, imong kamot ibutang duol sa pepe or dede (federalism hehehe) klaro na kana nga sign. Pag utog nimo, sign pud na sa ila. Ayaw na kuha atong mahalon nila nga massage. Basic massage lang either swedish or shiatsu nga naay oil. Mao ra gihapon ang resulta, mag ES.

      Delete
  9. hi po. naa na diay lymphatic sa finest thai? thanks po

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was here Sunday evening. I had good and relaxing massage with Mark. He's good and Knows what he does. No dirty stuff. Gave him good tip for satisfying massage. Will get him back once in town.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went there yesterday. It was the most disappointing massage i ever had. I was assigned to Vincent, taason, pution medyo pikot ang mata. Grabe ka bastos. Nangutana magpa ES ba daw 1k. Ako gihangyo 7h, nisugot. Pagsugod na giignan raman kaha ko nga dalian nako ug masturbate kay time na. Ako ang gipa masturbate. Nasuko kay dugay daw time na. Ako giignan maghukas. Niingon nga 800 ra daw siya maghukas. Grabe ka bastos nga therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never. Jusko. Mura rabag kadako sa iyaha haskang gamaya. Sige pa gyud pangatol. Naa siguro skin disease.

    ReplyDelete