Thursday, December 7, 2017

Amarela - Carmen



My Spa Review

My previous visit and review to Amarela - Divisoria made me think of Amarela - Carmen.  It has been a long time I have not revisited Amarela - Carmen and of course get a massage from Mr. J.  (See my 2015 review of Red Fern - Carmen branch which is now renamed Amarela - http://cdomassage.blogspot.com/2015/03/johnny-of-red-fern-carmen-branch.html)

It was another cool night as I went to Amarela - Carmen.  As I entered the reception area it was decorated again with this Balinese Buddhist decor.  It was nice and the smell of the spa was much improved!  There is still that slight smell of wood and bamboo but not like before.  It was just awful.

Since I was already in Amarela - Carmen I asked the receptionist for Mr. J.  "Sir, available si Mr. J".  So I waited for Mr. J. and there he came with a bowl of hot water for my feet.  Still the same Mr. J with the chinito looks, fair light skin and a bit healthier than the last time I saw him.  Gi alimahan gyud ug maayo hehehehe

After the customary footwash, I was lead to the cubicle.  Again some renovations were made and the place smells better.  Still a bit of the wooden or bamboo smell.  However I had again an issue with their curtain partitions.  It was a bit thin and the light from the outside was quite bright.  The bed is quite small.  Not sure if it was designed for adults or children.  The bed foam was a bit thin.

So I undress and this time all naked.  This is Mr. J so I knew what I am getting into.  Before the massage started I told him that I have this backache.  Could he do something about it.  "Sige Sir" he replied back to me.  "Dili ka man sad kaha high blood Sir?"  I replied back "Dili man".

Let me tell you this, his hands glided with the oil.  He had soft hands.  I forgot how soft his hands were.   He started pressing on my back, those tight spots.  It felt good.  At this point I did not really cared if I get ES or not.  I was just enjoying the back massage.   His hands were moving back and forth on my back like a brush stroke.  He soon went down to my thigh.  Those fingers glided through and when he reached my balls, he intentionally caressed it and went for my cock underneath my body!  Damn! Naka ubo ko gamay!  Murag naka physical exam ko kadyot.

By the time I turned around I was already erect to the bones!  I was ready for anything he wanted to do to me and so he did.  As he was giving my thigh a massage and his hands would brush on my now erect cock and tease it.  It was just too much for me.  I should also tell you guys that I have not jerked off for over a week.  It was really sensitive hahahaha.  He did the same on my other thigh.  Then he took my hands but I hesitated in pressing it against his body.  However my fingers seemed to have its own life.  It wanted to reach out and touch him hahahaha

So he moved and position on my head.  He removed the blanket from my chest and folded it up to my crotch area.  Usually therapist do not give a full chest massage but he did it and it was just delightful.  His hands moved up and down over my chest to my groin and around my cock.  Then he started teasing my nipples with his fingers!  Then it hit me.  I remembered how he teased my nipples the last time I was there.  The sensation was just too much!  Fucking too much that I had to grab his hand told him to slow down.  "Sir di ka ganahan?" he asked me.  I replied back "grabe ka gilok nga lami nga di ko kasabot".

With that done and my whole body now exposed and naked on the table, I had to ask first (which I don't usually do), "ES"?  He replied back "Ikaw sir".  I told him "1,000 Pesos".  Basta gani pasko, I give a higher tip.  Ika lipay baya sad nila.  He nodded and went near to my groin.

He lathered his hands with oil and started to give my cock and balls a massage.  Fuck! The sensation was just too much for me.  It felt ticklish and more.  My cock was too sensitive at that time.  He was playing my dick head with his fingers, rubbing it lightly on the underside.   I could not stand the sensation that I had to basically get up a bit and see what the fuck was he doing.  Finally held my cock with his two hands.  Is he going to make fire out of my penis?!  Hahahaha it felt good that I wanted to get off soon.  And soon did came early, too early!  I could no longer hold it that I came blasting away.

What a relief.  He then made a comment "daghan pud sir"  Some of the cum dripped off my body.  It was a satisfying massage and ES.  He went out, got a hot towel and I got dressed.

As I went out I gave him his money.  Greeting were exchanged and off I went.

CONCLUSION

My experience in Amarela - Carmen verifies that Mr. J still gives a good massage.  Actually my backache has somewhat disappeared.  The ES still good.  No complaints.

The spa has ample parking space outside especially in the evening.  It is also accessible to jeepneys and taxis.  Not much a problem.  The spa interior needs some improvement and before I forget, it was a bit warm inside.  When you enter the spa, they just had a fan and on the 2nd floor I think only one air conditioner was on and a fan to oscillate the air.

I have heard some people say they do not like Mr. J's massage.  Maybe its just me or they want a different style of massage.  Who knows.  As I have said before each person has his own preference.

Amarela - Carmen is still worth your time.  Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year to all!

8 comments:

  1. Mr. J stands for? May i know the name of mr. J if pwede. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsa namr ni mr. J? Tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is already quite obvious hahahaha Read carefully the article.

      Delete
  3. Unsay hours sa Amarela Carmen? mao ni kana atbang sa SSS noh? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amarela in Carmen is open around 1pm. And yes it is located across SSS main office in Cagayan de Oro.

      Delete
  4. na try na nko si Johnny, finally, hehehe tinood lami cya mu massage, jokeron pud cya, iya ko ginna pakatawa tanawa noon ako na noon cya nakissan hahaha. ng katawa rapud cya. Kita sab ko sa iyaha. not erected. i tried also to sucked it. pero kas a ra jud oi. wla man lng cya nigahi hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wlay batan.on diha? si michael raman gud permi nako masapnan

    ReplyDelete
  6. dili ga hotel service c jhonny?or anyone u can recommend?

    ReplyDelete