Thursday, January 15, 2015

Beware of "cheap" masseurs

Someone called my attention regarding these "cheap" masseurs.  Be careful of freelance masseurs who charge cheap rates but after the massage they would suddenly double or triple their rates.  Example, they would ask for 350 Pesos for a massage then just before the massage ends the rate would increase dramatically to 1,000 Pesos or more.  Sometimes they would try to "convince" or force you to accept the increased rate.  This is a scam.

I think I already discussed this issue before.  In fact this is the very reason why I created the Featured Masseur page in this blog (http://cdomassage.blogspot.com/p/featured-masseur.html).  Featured Masseurs are therapists who I have personally encountered and verified to be good and descent.

Unfortunately I have stopped updating my Featured Masseurs.  It is expensive, time consuming and it is becoming difficult to find descent masseurs.



No comments:

Post a Comment