Friday, January 26, 2018

Lavender Massage and Spa



Spa
Lavender Massage and Spa

Location
C. Pacana Street

Landmark
In front of Concorde KTV Bar

Google Map




Parking
Street Parking.  Parking can be problematic in the area but you can park in the adjacent streets in the evening.

Contact Number
0956-6538347 (Globe) ; 0908-2216898 (Smart)

Spa Operation
11:00am to 2:00am

Services
Swedish, Shiatsu, Lymphatic

Spa Review

Someone in the Facebook Group asked about Lavender Spa and some discussions were made.  So I decided to go there and check out the place.

Since I did not know any therapist yet I just asked for the available male therapist at that time.  The receptionist called out Mr. D.

When he arrived with the bowl of warm water, I was like...what the hell are you wearing?  fit shirt, jeans and everything but it looked good on him.  Face wise, not my type.

So I was lead to the 2nd floor and to my cubicle at the very end of the hall.  The bed was actually good.  It was a good mattress.  Pillow was okay and the curtain partition was thick enough to keep the neighbors from seeing what you are doing unlike in Essential hahaha

I positioned myself still with my underwear and waited for Mr. D.  He came in and started to give me a massage.  As soon as he held my back, I knew this was going to be a bad massage.  It was just awkward the way he touched my back.

But then without any notice, he suddenly sat on my ass.  Like he was riding me to a race! Hahaha gi kabayo ko!  I could feel his thigh and ass on my back.  Lord have mercy!  As he continued giving me a back massage he was like pressing himself on me.  Christ have mercy!  But I could not feel his cock or anything.

As he massaged my arm, he placed my hand on his thigh near his crotch.  My hands suddenly had its own life, slowly but carefully probing the area.  Dili lang pa halata but I could not feel anything. Where the heck it is!

I noticed he kept on looking at his phone.  When I took a peak it he used the timer function.  Well, he was conscientious of his time.

As I lay on my back, he started giving my leg a massage.  It was better than expected.  And as soon as he reached my thigh I had an erection.  I just could not help it.  Mu salute gyud si manoy.  But he was a bit careful not to brush my now erect penis with his hands.  Now this confused me. 

Awhile ago he placed my hands on his crotch which he gladly allowed me to probe around and now he is playing shy with my erect cock?  Naglibog ko...in the Bisaya term not Tagalog hehehe

So as soon as he was going to end his massage, I had to bluntly ask him...Ga pa ES ka?

At first he was a bit unsure of it.  So I asked him to rub my chest and play with it.  It was tough.  He does not know how.  So while he was kneeling.  I placed my hands on his crotch and started searching for the prized possession.  Where is it?  Is it small?  I opened his zipper and pulled down his underwear a bit and WOW!  What the fuck!  I felt the base of his cock and it was huge!  I was pointing downwards.  When I pulled it out...DAMN!  It was not erect upwards but downwards and it was big!  Unsa mani! Gi siga gyud akong mata hahahaha!

Everything was going well until two or three female therapists arrived.  They went NEXT to the cubicle and talked, talked, talked.  Matulog sa daw, pahuway, check cellphone...bweset!  I just could not do it.  Obvious kaayo mi sa cubicle ug obvious kaayo ilang tuyo.

Make the long story short, I told Mr. D that we do it next time (if I have time).  So he left the cubicle, I dressed up.  And as soon as I came out of the cubicle, I saw one female therapist sleeping next to our cubicle.  When I looked around, all of the cubicles were EMPTY!  We were alone upstairs and these fucking girls decided to "sleep" next to our cubicle!?  Lami kuha ug unlan ug ilaparo sa ilang dagway!  Maka lagot.  Anyway, I went down, paid the receptionist and left with an uncomfortable erection.

Conclusion

The spa itself is fine.  Good bedding.  The area is secluded, not noisy, dili ka makita sa main road.

Parking can be problematic at night but you can park in other areas.

They only have a few male therapist. The rest are female.  Murag dili daw ga dugay didto ang male therapist.

Over all the spa is fine but Mr. D needs more time to improve his massage skills.






18 comments:

  1. Unsa diay ka oras niadto master?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsay name ni Mr. D? Aron ako ma-mention sa receptionist if moadto ko. Salamat daan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Dina Bonevie. Darna nalang hahahaha. I have already mentioned this last year or previous years ago, I will no longer mention names. The clues are enough. Diskarte na kana ninyo.

      Delete
  3. hi CDO Massage, tanong ko lamng, na try mo na ba sa Golden orient spa? infront of Octagon? been there yesterday, found a handsome therapist if im correct. Ng inquire lng kasi ako dun.. no plan of having a massage since ang cubicle nila just facing sa frontdesk lng. Pls tell me if they have another rooms for massage, wlang privacy i think. but when i look around may gwapo na naka upo. hindi lng ako sure if masseur cya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a discussion in the Facebook group. No ES in Golden Orient Spa. I might be able to pass by there but not in the coming months. There are so many spas opening in CDO. It is overwhelming hahahaha

      Delete
  4. Share ko lang din experience ko, since na curious ako kay J sa Yiyashi spa so i tried his service, the first two service i did with him is actually okey but just last night lang, his massage was so lousy, nag pindot2 ra cya. murag wala gyud cya gana. to cut the story short he again offered me the usual ES. I asked him to kiss his body, he accepted it. but gilok dw kuno kaayo but in fairness ni erect jud cya. hahahaha but he refused to suck him since wala dw apil sa sabot. BWHAHAHA..nice og lawas jud cya but ang iya massage nag ka dugay nagka lousy. Murag dili nko mu blik dadto. Salamat nlng Mr. J sa memories hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already made a review about Mr. J of Yiyashi. He has an attitude problem or he simply does not care about his clients. Para niya, jakol, ES and that is the end. ES lang walang personalan.

      Delete
  5. I was able to pay a visit on this spa lately.

    Overall rating: 7.5/10

    My thera is Ms. J.
    Face value: 1/10
    Body: 1/10
    Massage quality: 9/10

    Neat ang spa, maayo ang ambiance. Timingan lang gyud nga dili materiales puertes ang thera nako. Hahaha. Maayo mo-hapyud ang thera, plastar gyud dili gadali. Wala ko nag-ES kay dili appealing physically ang thera nako. But, overall, sulit akong P295 for lymphatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanang tapad sa lavender nga spa, nindot ba na dira??? Please leave a comment. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. San ba may matinong spa dito sa cagayan? Sa tagal kong nagpapamasahe sa manila, first time na may nagmasahe sakin na pag alis ko sobrang sakit ng katawan ko. Para kong binubugbog kahit na sabihin kong moderate lang ang massage. Di pa naggugupit ng kuko yung iba may body odor pa. Lakas pa ng loob na mag offer ng ES e di nga ako ganahan sa massage nya. Ni wala atang masahista dito na may certificate man lang sa massage sa tesda. Hintayin ko na lang siguro makauwi ako ng manila para sa matinong spa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already mentioned it several times here that if you do not like ES there is Regaa, Thai Boran, Sentara, Touch n Heal, La Cabana and many others. If you go to spas that are well known to offer ES and bad service which has also been discussed here very well then you get what you paid for. And FYI I also got ripped off by a spa in Manila. Had a review here but I did not generalize that all spas in Manila are bad. It is unfair to do so.

      Delete
    2. Animala ka,muanhi gane mo sa mindanao,ayaw mo pg tinagalog ha..pgtuon mo ug bisaya kay kami ug mka adto mi ug luzon gapaningkamot mi mka tinagalog..lamlam lng mo mga tagalog

      Delete
  8. I just want to share my massage experience yesterday at Golden Orient Spa. I chose male therapist and the front desk lady gave me MR.C. As what I read mostly in the comments and reviews this spa doesnt offer E.S. but I was shocked that after my massage the thera whispered on my ears "Sir mag pa ES ka?" Huh? I ask him nga diba bawal man dri?? And he said ayaw lang pag saba saba sa gawas sir. But then I didnt accept it since I was just after for the massage that time. Mao to na shock lang ko kai I thought walay ES ja na spa since most reviews nga akong na read wala daw kuno, then I was wrong.

    Face value: 7/10
    Massage: 6/10 lousy man hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went there last friday. No ES offered.

      Delete
    2. I went again to Golden Orient Spa yesterday and my therapist was Mr. D. I thought it was only Mr. C who offered E.S but I was shocked again that my therapist that time offered me same. Based sa mga reviews nga akong gakabasahan sa fb page og dri nga dli sila ga offer og E.S pero why is it nga sa akoa kay mo offer sila? Hmmp unsa kaha naa sa akoa? hehehe awh.
      Basin gapamili ra sila og ilang gina offeran siguro that what I think. Hehe

      massage : 8/10
      face value : 5/10

      Delete
    3. Went there twice. My therapist both times was Ms. D., dako ug boobs but dis not offer ES both times. Pero in fairness maayo mu massage. Tried swedish and signature massage. Mas mahal ang signature at 450 pero sulit para sa ako kay murag maka relax.

      Delete