Friday, December 1, 2017

Amarela - Divisoria




Location


Amarela used to be Red Fern.  It recently transferred to what used to be the Librewry Cafe in front of Sentro 1850.

My Spa Review

The night was cool and it was that time of the year.  As I passed by Divisoria I decided to get a massage.  Essential Spa was on my mind but then I remembered Amarela.  I have not tried their new spa location.  So off I went to Amarela.

Thankfully they had a huge lighted signage outside.  Their location was squeezed in between two big establishments.  You might miss it if you do not look around closely.   

As I entered the spa, it had a Balinese Buddhist inspired interior decor.  It was nice.  The massage services and rates were basically the same, nothing much has changed with the spa except for the location and interiors.

I was not particular who my therapist was going to be so I decided to let the receptionist decide my faith.  The receptionist called on Mr. R. who was this slim and young looking guy but face value was not my type.  Not sure if he was moreno or not but I think he had a darker skin complexion.  Quite difficult to determine with the barely lit lights.

After the customary foot wash, I was lead into the cubicle.  The lights were a bit bright that I could see through the curtain partitions.  Not really a fan of thin partitions.

So I decided to undress to my underwear and lay on my chest.  Patiently waiting for Mr. R to come in and begin the massage.  A few minutes later Mr. R came in the started the massage.

It started well.  Nothing really to talk about.  Since I was in my underwear and I have not taken my haircut and all, I might have looked too "straight".  Probably one reason why he was a bit cautious in giving me a massage.

Of course when it was time to turn over and lay on my back, the fun part began.  I was now fully exposed.  As Mr. R started giving my thigh a good rubbing, blood rushed through my groin.  The monster was waking up from its deep slumber! Hahahaha Let it go...let it go...saludo na kaayo si manoy! hahahaha  And slowly but surely the massage started to get naughtier.  It was a clear signal my body was ready for some sensory action.  As soon as he went near my head, he bent over my ear and whispered, "Sir pa extra ka?"  So I replied, "Pila man?"  I had to haggle a bit and told the therapist I could only afford 500 Pesos.  He obliged.

He started pouring oil over my now throbbing cock and gave it a slow and teasing massage.  It went up and down and then before I could react he went downtown!  Down under my asshole!  Woooo I was not prepared for that.  Off course I was clean down there.  I always wash myself before getting a massage.  Then he jerked me off with his finger or fingers probing deeper into my ass.  I was like "wait a fucking minute!  Is he going to stick his finger or fingers inside my asshole?"  With a sudden poking motion, he was trying to insert his fingers in my asshole.  I was not having it.  No! No!!! I could feel his finger nails and it was not a comfortable sensation.  Besides I do not really like things poking around my ass.  I reached to his arm, held it back and told him, just play with my ass but no fingering please!

So he rubbed my asshole which was still a bit uncomfortable and continued jerking me off. Finally I could no longer hold my emotions and had to let it go...I came in the blaze of glory.  Satisfied!

After the deed was done, he went out and came back with hot towels.  As I dress up and went out, I gave him his money and a customary send off from the receptionist desk was made.  What an evening it was.

CONCLUSION
The entrance to the spa is quite narrow.  If you are not observant enough you might miss it.


The reception hall was quite nice as shown in the photo but as soon as you enter the cubicle, it was a bit of a disappointment.  It needs improvement.  Murag na kulangan ug budget pag abot sa cubicles.  I still prefer the interiors of their Amara branch near Robinsons Mall.

I also observed that they have mostly stocky male therapist.  Murag si gi ilugan nila si Mr. R ug pagkaon hahahaha.

But as to the massage, it was fine.  Nothing much to complain but then again Mr. R thought I was straight so he gave me a better than expected massage.

Aside from the fingernail situation that made it uncomfortable I was also concerned of his finger.  Is it clean?  God knows where those fingers came from.  I just hope I was the first guy he did it with.  I would not want to be his last customer of the day.

And since today is the first day of December, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas!  Expect another spa review within this month.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Nice unta tog dli tag as ang kuko. Awww. Anyways bcn pd hugaw ang kamot hahah! Nxt level njd mga therapist

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should use a condom. Also the client has to be sure he is clean inside or else something will just come out and it would not be cum for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. murag wala man arang2 nga nawong saila bae, bahu pgyud murag crayola ilang oil..though nindot ang massage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been going to this spa since December and nasuki na nako ang thera. Good massage, nice comfy bed, dim lights abd es is good. Usually Monday thru Thursday wala kaayo tao around early evening. Ila oil dili na baho as earlier commented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kinsa na thera imo suki? mangayo xag bayad sa es? hehehe

      Delete
    2. Waka kuyapi friend!? Magpa extra ka nya walay bayad? Happy sunday sa tanan hahah

      Delete
  5. 1st exp nako sa amarela divisoria kay si toper, dili xa gwapo pero nice iyang es ky mo romance gyud xa. naa pa kaha siya krn? diko nahan sa massage ni ronan o ramon ky murag nag hikap lang. walay pressure.

    ReplyDelete