Thursday, October 5, 2017

Regaa Thai - Divisoria Branch



Spa
Regaa Thai Ancient Massage Spa

Location
Henry Tan Building, Tirso Neri Street

Landmark
In front of Police Station No. 1 (Divisoria) and adjacent to DHL

Google Map



Parking
Street Parking.  Parking is problematic in the area.

Contact Number
0975-1905709 (TM) ; 0921-0469468 (Smart)

Spa Operation
11:00am to 12:00mn

Services
Swedish, Thai, Aroma

My Spa Review
The spa is quite new.  It looks good and has a peppermint smell.  The spa rate is a bit expensive compared to spas located in Divisoria.

They offer a loyalty card in which after 10 massage sessions you get a free 1 hour massage.

The therapist assigned to me was M.  He is moreno, looks young (probably because he is slim and small), around 5'4 inches tall.  Not my type.  After the customary foot wash I was lead to the 2nd floor and in the cubicle.

The bed foam was on the floor.  It was firm and thick enough.  It has a small pillow, two or three towels, a shorts and even a shirt.  I was impressed.  The curtain partitions were thick enough but does not go totally down to the floor.  There was also a clock in the room.

The therapist started on my leg.  Within a few seconds I knew this would be a relatively good massage and I was not disappointed.  He gave me a hard massage which was a bit painful but satisfying after a few seconds.

The massage I felt was a bit short or lacking.  When I was already lying down face up, the therapist did not massage my legs again.  It was okay but I thought it should have been done.

After the massage, I was asked if I wanted water or tea.  Wow...I have not heard that for the longest time.  It was a satisfying massage even without ES.  No hot towel was given.  I guess because every end of the massage stroke, the therapist would wipe the oil off with a dry towel.

CONCLUSION
This is the spa set up that I used to know.  They ask for your name and sign up on the customer sheet.  The place looks and smells nice, they offer water or tea after the massage, the bed, towels and sheets are good.  I have nothing to complain.  In fact I wish all spas in CDO are like this.

With or without ES, this spa is worth the visit.  Even though it is expensive (by Divisoria standards) but I guess you get your moneys worth based on the facilities and service.

15 comments:

  1. Where is the most exciting part? No teasing from him? Anyway, how expensive is expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No teasing from the therapist. Swedish is 300 Pesos. Aroma Massage is 350 Pesos. They recently had a promo. I think swedish is just 250 right now? Remember that most spas in Divisoria offer around 200 Pesos. Mao ng mahal gamay ilang massage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rega thai is a sister branch of thai boran so expect no ES...

    by the way i have just tried Body touch in robinsons..(as i have seen in you List of body spa page) ,,i was surprised---they do es...if you are a male, you area automatically assigned to a male therapist even wthout requesting..the massage was great,just a bit expensive though.the best part is i wasnt expecting es...and the guy is kind'a cute....that's all, im tired of writing the details.hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body touch? That is a surprise. Never expected it. DETAILS! DETAILS! hahahaha bitaw it is tiring to make a review. You have to find words to describe your emotions and recall specific actions. Sometimes when I get a massage I do not really enjoy it as much because I am trying to remember every single detail hahahaha and then afterwards I forget. Mao ng dili nako unsahay makapangutana sa pangalan

      Delete
    2. hmmm well...lets start by saying i was actually buying some stuff in robinson's supermarket thats when my back got sore, and i got curious about body touch so i gave it a try...just like i said, iddnt even requested a male thera, they automatically gave me one...lets call him mr j...their whole body massage costed 350(1 hr) back massage 250 (40 mins)..grabe ka mahal diba? haha, mahal guru pod ang ilang renta sa mall mao guru...that time, i chose the back massage since i was only complaining of my back ache and its the least i can afford...so here goes-being ushered directly to the bed,( no footwash for back)..there bed is like the one having hole for the face downward...his massage is hard as i have requested..to cut the story short the 40 mins massage consumed, i was satisfied...no es offered....just when a week past by i decided to come back...this time i chose the whole body massage which costed 350..mr j was still the thera assigned to me..(maybe they have only few staff there) ive seen another male thera but coincidentally , he's still the one...this time , a foot wash has been done then ushered to bed..as expected, he's massage is good..until it comes to facing up part,he then started massaging my legs...i kind'a got hard, but not obviously because my crotch was covered wth towel..i got a little naughty so i did something to send him signal..whenever he massage my thigh area, i purposely shake my whole leg as were im tickled...that's it..then it comes to massaging my hands, this time he purposely let my hand touch his crotch,,, ( alam na ) i was very being lustful so i touch it so manytimes..then he offered es..i ddnt expect this to happen because i thought this spa is just like a formal-no es-strict-policy-spa..but i was wrong...he jerks me off ...i lowered down his pants and carresing his cock, and it becomes semi hard..but no doubt he is straight..to cut it short, after the es..he then proceed to head..he is not rushing my time..the overall massage lasted 1 hour kapin,, to summarize it, it was massage quality-wise and time-wise....mao ra to..sorry sa akong english...

      Delete
  4. Nice. Mahal pd iya es?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kung mag face up namo, ga eye to eye contact mo sa therapist? Or cge mo tan aw sa ila? Or piyong lang mo? Heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang sakto ana butangan ug towel imong mata kay para maka piyong ka ug relax sakto. If a towel is not available, you just close your eyes. Unless you want a stare at the therapist...hehehehe

      Delete
  6. Ah. Same diay ta admin. Heheh mag close pd ko mata. Pero pag magparamdam na cla sa es, dhaa nako mag stare sa therapist hehehe. Any updates? Gwapo ang naa dri sa rega? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asa dapit ang body touch? Niadto ko robnsons wala man. Lahi man to nha spa ako nakita hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asa dapit nga massage nga ga bj ang masahista

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is a SPA near Apovel Subd sa BULUA, went there . so gwapo ang ga massage while ga massage sa ako , iya gilok gilok and after that iya gi HJ and ako, for free lang , amazing kaayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. akong gigoogle map ang apovel subdivision..akong giadto nag motor ko, then i came across humminngbird spa..mao siguru ni imong pasabot nga spa..i then went insideand asked if there is a male therapist for a swedish massage.the lady incharge said nga gahandle pa daw..she then ask me if i would ike lympathic massage mas nice daw but i decline..i told her that i only wanlympathic(P200) kai sakit ako likod..but she insisted na mas tsada lage daw ang lympathic(P395)..i got pissed off a little..unsa man ning bayhana sig pamogos..she didnt even asked me if was willing to wait for the male therapist....so i walked away..chada unta emu review but makadiscourage lang haha

      Delete
    2. Unsay landmark diha sa hummingbird spa? Ana gyud na sila, they would insist on lymphatic even though it is not worth the price.

      Delete
  10. ang body touch naa raman sa robinsons ground floor obos sa ilang grocery.

    ReplyDelete